Detailed-oriented and organised Teacher Assistant focused on evaluating student progression and adapting lesson plans to facilitate learning and growth.
- Certificate in Education and Training East London College London, Ilford
- QTLS Education and Training – Present
- MASTER Business Administration, University of Economics Varna Varna, Bulgaria | 2000
- GCSE High School for Foreign Languages, Pazardjik, Bulgaria | 1994
Ilford Central Library – Essex, UK
- Assign lessons and correct homework
- Develop detailed daily lesson plans for activities
The Little Prince Private School – Varna, Bulgaria
- Planned and led activities to develop student’s physical, emotional and social growth.
- Assisted in preparing report and documents for parent – teacher conferences.
- Identified warning signs of emotional or development problems and reported to parents.
- Prepared instruction materials, including constructing bulletin boards and setting up work areas.
- Grades tests and papers recorded grades for teaching staff.
- Assigned homework assignments and quizzes and wrote corresponding keys.
- Certified Teacher Assistant
- Lesson Planning
- Organisation Skills
- German Language Tutor
- Conflict Resolution Techniques